Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who are you?

Have you ever stopped to think about who you are? Like, what made you who you are today?

I seriously think about how if I never met someone how different I would be. Like as I mentioned in a previous post, how I probably would be a gamer today without Josh, or how I would never be into the music I am today without Stuart, and vice versa (most recently for Stuart). It seriously does my head to think if I'd never met these vital people, never changed churches to my current one agos ago, didn't choose to go to my high school I go to today, I wouldn't be who I am.

It's unthinkable of who you might be without certain things happening, and it makes you think how amazing it is that somehow you made these choices, met these people, and how crazy it is that these happened, how huge the consequences of something that seems so small at the time.

I guess I'm happy that I am who I am, and happy with the people who have made me, and the who I have, in turn, made too. It always surprises me when I realise that I have actually impacted others lives. Maybe you should stop and think about it one day too. Hopefully it makes you feel loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice little post here. To answer your question, I'm a big Arrested Development fan. And I just got into them a few months ago! Shame. Ah well, it's all good.